Hope, faith, and love are a few important values that people hold onto. Hope is an especially important value to some and hope quotes can help to ingrain it in everyday life. Placing a certain life quote in a visible place, like on a living room wall or on a computer, can help remind people to think of the message it gives. Whether that message makes you stronger, like a strength quote, or lends itself to the future, like a dream quote, there is no doubt that some quotes are not easy to forget.
Some hope quotes are incredibly famous. The hope Obama quote gained great popularity in the media, for example. Another popular one is the Shawshank Redemption hope quote. In fact, hope movie quotes are pretty popular overall, including hope love quotes. Perhaps the most popular quotes though, are hope quotes from the Bible. It’s obvious that people often turn to inspiration quotes in times of need or distress. On the other hand, people like happiness quotes, too. In addition to quotes, a hope poem can also be used to connect to the message of hope.
Whether the quote comes from a book, a movie, or a song, quotes about values simply tie people together. While hope quotes are especially needed during hard times, times of happiness bring about hope as well. Sometimes coming up with an original quote is unnecessary when others say it so well. While a hope famous quote is one probably everyone knows, little-known sayings can be just as good. Keeping a quote close at hand as a reminder of something to believe in is surely a good idea and one that will always be in style.
Inspirational Hope Quotes
- Things which you do not hope happen more frequently than things which you do hope.
Titus Maccius Plautus
- While there's life, there's hope.
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all.
- All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word:
freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
- Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to oust them.
- In all things it is better to hope than to despair.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.