There are moments in everyone's life when it feels as if the odds are stacked so high against a person that there is no chance of success. Often, inspirational quotes can cause a catalyst in someone's life that inspires them to defy the odds and press on. Many can recount times when they watched a movie or read a great book, and heard a famous motivational quote or inspirational quote that inspired them to action or caused them to re-examine their lives. Motivational sayings, often famous quotes, have a unique ability to stir desires in people to make a difference in the world.
Motivational quotes, often called life quotes, can be found in movies, songs, motivational posters, books and by doing a search for motivational quotes with a search engine online. Some websites will send a daily email with a motivational quote of the day to help people focus on positive things in life. Famous quotes can prove useful for someone who needs encouragement, or to use in speeches or private conversations to help others who need strength. Many people love to hear a motivational sports quote because many times, things related to sports relate to life.
There are many types of motivational quotes. Take, for instance, a funny motivational quote. Funny motivational quotes can liven one's spirits and allow a person to see life from a more lighthearted perspective during a troubling situation. Motivational sports quotes may be used to reach an athlete or sports enthusiast, and a business motivational quote can help a struggling corporation become great. Another type of motivational quote is a love quote, which can inspire a couple to love each other better. Love quotes make a couple's time together more real and meaningful. Motivational quotes remind people that they can succeed.
- It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person: "Always do what you are afraid to do."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls.
- Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.
- The word impossible is not in my dictionary.
- We will either find a way, or make one!
- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence, is not an act but a habit.
- Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
- It's never too late to be what you might have been.
- What is not started today, is never finished tomorrow.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe